Xebia is excited to partner with GetCloudReady.com to present a two day comprehensive workshop on Cloud Computing with Amazon Web Services. Get Cloud Ready™ is a framework and systemic approach to enable individuals and organizations get ready for the Cloud. It’s a process to get people, processes, products and business applications ready to take advantage of the cloud. Get Cloud Ready™ with Amazon Web Services equips the attendees with an in-depth understanding of the AWS concepts. It focuses on the key services and APIs of AWS to build applications that are optimized for the Cloud. The objective of this course is to enable the developers and architects to build and launch scalable web applications. The course deals with Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon CloudFront, Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon RDS.
About the trainer
A technologist at heart, Janakiram MSV has been championing Distributed Computing for the last 14 years. In his current role of an unbiased, neutral Cloud Specialist, he offers strategic advice and coaching to enterprises and startups. He helps them adopt and take advantage of the cloud. Founder and driving force of an initiative called GetCloudReady.com that enables Architects, Developers and IT Professionals to be ready for the Cloud and thereby get people, processes, products and business applications to leverage the benefits of the Cloud. His greatest imaginable dream is to continue to be the catalyst to the Cloud revolution by being an independent authority on Cloud Computing as a Blogger, a Cloud Evangelist, a Speaker, an Advisor and Mentor to startups. Author of an eBook on Cloud Computing, ‘Demystifying the Cloud’ that is downloaded more than 75,000 times in 6 months; he is also the chief editor at CloudStory.in. As a passionate speaker, he has chaired the Cloud Computing track at premier events in India. Having spoken at over 50 events in 2011, he has been consistently rated as the top speaker at premier technical events. Janakiram MSV is one of the first few Microsoft Certified Professionals on Windows Azure in India.
The valuable time and work done at Amazon as the Technology Evangelist and Technology Architect – Cloud at Microsoft Corporation has offered him the breadth and depth of knowledge and expertise in the Cloud Computing domain. Prior to this, for about 10 years at Microsoft Corporation, he has been involved in selling, marketing and evangelizing the Microsoft Application Platform and Tools.
- Overview of AWS
- Understanding Cloud Storage through Amazon S3 and CloudFront
- Dealing with Compute on the Cloud with Amazon EC2
- Programming NoSQL Database with Amazon DynamoDB
- Asynchronous Messaging with Amazon SQS and Amazon SNS
- Setting up and Configuring Relational Databases with Amazon RDS
- Cloud Architecture Best Practices
Workshop on Cloud Computing in Gurgaon (26th - 27th March 2012)
* Cancellation Policy
The customer/participants must notify Xebia in writing if they wish to cancel their participation in training course.
- The training fee will be refunded in full if the customer/participant provides written notice of the cancellation at least 21 days before the start of the training course.
- 75% of the training fee will be refunded if the customer/participant provides written notice of the cancellation at least 14 days before the start of the training course.
- 50% of the training fee will be refunded if the customer/participant provides written notice of the cancellation at least 7 days before the start of the training course.
- No refund will be given if the customer/participant cancels less than 7 days before the start of the training course.
Xebia reserves the right to cancel its training courses for any reason. In this unlikely event, participants will be notified at the earliest opportunity and will receive a full refund of course fees paid. The Organization will make all reasonable efforts to prevent courses from being cancelled but reserve the right to cancel, postpone or alter training courses at any time for reasons outside their control, including (but not limited to) illness, natural disasters, accidents, strikes, acts of terrorism, hostilities etc.
Any course fees paid will be refunded but Xebia cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect loss suffered by the training participant due to a training course being cancelled.
A registered training participant may be substituted by another participant without any additional costs. This substitution is possible up to one day before training course commencement.
- Senior IT managers and those assessing the potential for cloud computing in their organization as well as evaluating how to move forward with cloud computing
- System architects designing cloud computing-based systems as well as incorporating cloud computing systems
- IT operations managers responsible for infrastructure services as well as assessing how to integrate cloud computing into existing infrastructures
- Application developers assessing and designing cloud computing options for future projects
- Application engineers responsible for deploying or managing cloud applications
Mr. Anurag Dutt
+91 9910 484 190
Xebia IT Architects India Private Limited
612 Park Centra
26th and 27th March 2012
Rs 25,000 + Taxes